Position Title: Lineage Research Assistant
- Perform research using books and online resources regarding an individual’s name, family lineage, and heritage.
- Communicate with the Historical Research Center when necessary for research projects when dealing with unusual heritage situations.
- Manage research projects related to European immigration into the United States from the 1700’s up until the mid-1900s, specifically in relation to where each state they settled in and what jobs they primarily worked.
- Research political outreach methods and develop reports based on statistics.
- Enter data from findings in the internal company database.
- Prepare reports and communicate findings to supervisor and clients.
- Coordinate professional presentation of lineage information for delivery to the client.
- Provide suggestions as appropriate to help streamline and improve the research and production process of lineage products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sociology, Genealogy, or similar.
- 1 year of experience as a Research Assistant or any customer service role.
- 1+ year of experience generating reports based on sales data and other metrics.
- 1+ year of customer service experience including resolving disputes and customer complaints.
Rate of Pay: $38,626 per year
Hours: 40 hrs/week (8am-5pm PST)
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.
We are committed to surpassing our customers’ expectations by creating long lasting relationships through attentive customer service. We deliver the finest custom crafted family coats of arms, family crests, heritage shields and swords to treasure for generations to come!
We offer preferred pricing to military service members, veterans, and their families.
Please contact us below for more information.